Thursday, October 1, 2009

I swore I'd never blog...

So, here I am. I really need to learn to stop announcing to people that I will NEVER do that! I have been eating my words a lot in the last few years. I was NEVER going to join Facebook. I was NEVER going to join Twitter. I was NEVER going to blog.

Well, I have been following some blogs recently...those of friends and acquaintances who blog about their kids mostly. I realized that this would be a great way to keep memories for myself and my kids that would last forever. Why not take advantage of technology? Let's face it...I'm NEVER going to sit down with a pencil and paper and write this stuff down! That's one NEVER that I'm sure I will stick to :)

Besides that, Brandon and I have family members all over the globe! This will give us the opportunity to share these things with everyone. So, I have given in. I have followed the crowd.

Welcome to the little peep hole into our lives. :)

1 comment:

  1. i guess i will make the first comment.....
    i will be your first blog fan!!!! as you say, we are all over the globe!

    ReplyDelete