Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Backyard Fun



Tonight I decided to capture a few fun pictures of the kids playing outside while the weather is still nice enough. Our neighbors have two little girls and they had outgrown some of their "big" toys. They decided to sell them and asked us if we were interested. Callie snagged a play house for the back yard and a Castle swing and slide for her play room (that will hopefully be ready soon...I'd love to have the ever expanding collection of toys out of our family room!) She loves going in and out of the house and opening and closing the windows. She and Cam also had a good time swinging, climbing the rock wall, and going down the slide. I don't think Callie knows yet just how lucky she is to have such a great big brother. I am so incredibly blessed to have these two precious kids! I love them more every day :) Seriously, though...how could you not love these faces? :)











No comments:

Post a Comment