Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Double Trouble

A few weeks ago, while visiting my mom, Callie and her cousin Cory (who's 2 1/2 months younger) got into their first "trouble". My cousin was over with her 3 kids (9 year old twin boys, 8 year old girl) and she, my mom, and I were in the kitchen working on something. The babies were into everything, so we decided to put them in "The den" which is a small play room my mom has for the kids. The big kids (my cousin's 3, Cameron, and my nephew Cody who's 5) were in the den and we asked them to keep an eye on the two babies. There was a gate across the doorway and the bathroom door was closed. Plus, we were in the very next room.

A while later, we found out what happens when you leave two 9 year olds, two 8 year olds, and a 5 year old in charge of two 1 year olds. This happened in the span of about 10 - 15 minutes and the older kids were completely oblivious! Apparently one of them used the bathroom and forgot to close the door behind them :) Luckily, though....they remembered to close the lid!







No comments:

Post a Comment