Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Every year for New Year's Eve our whole extended family gets together at my cousin's house. They heat their garage and set up tables and we just hang out, eat a lot of junk, and play games until all hours of the night. The kids even go strong until way past midnight. My son would stay up all night if I didn't make him go to bed. Here are a few pictures from our night...


The fam waiting to count down to the New Year




This year, Brandon and I decided to eat out way less. Having busy schedules opens up way too many opportunities for us to eat out instead of getting creative. To start of the year, we vowed to not eat out AT ALL for the entire month of January. So, on December 31, we had our last meal out for a while at Skyline. Here's a cute picture I snapped of our girl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment