Saturday, April 30, 2011

Memorable Moments with Callie 4/30/2011

Tonight I decided that I am going to start posting "Memorable Moments" on my blog. Some things strike me as so adorable when they happen and I just want to remember them forever. I won't post pictures unless need be, because honestly...that is why I put off blogging sometimes because it takes so long to upload the pictures. Anyway...here's volume 1 of Memorable Moments....

We had a long day today with hockey, baseball, and finally having a dry day to mow the jungle that has become our back yard... This evening we were just relaxing on the couch and listening to music while the kids played. Callie found a little pad of paper and she was carrying it around pretending to take our orders. She kept pointing at the paper asking each of us "pets bee?" and we just kept saying "yeah..." because none of us could figure out what she was trying to say. Finally Brandon figured out that she was asking us if we wanted a Pepsi. When I said "Are you saying Pepsi?" her little face lit up and she said "Yeah...Pets bee!"

She and Cam are still taking orders and delivering bills...Cam named their restaurant "Cameron and Callie's Cafe" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment